HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

RC CAR 4 a TRADE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 4:48 am    Post subject: RC CAR 4 a TRADE Reply with quote

If anyone is interested in swapping Twin Side webbers with manifold and linkages, ready to bolt on, for a Nitro Remote Controlled car please let me know. The RC CAR is petrol/nitro powered, does about 60k's it's heaps of fun. Comes with everything you need to get it going. and lots of spares. I have spent thousands of dollars on the thing.
RedTG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: RC CAR 4 a TRADE Reply with quote

If you spent thousands on that thing it should have a supercharger hanging out of the plastic bonnet????????

As for the Webbers, yer, but......
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: RC CAR 4 a TRADE Reply with quote

Have u got the webbers red tg?
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: RC CAR 4 a TRADE Reply with quote

ok mate, for a small remote control car that does 60km/h is pretty damn good, i don't know if you've seen one b4, but it is pretty impressive. only reason i've spent thousands on it, is because i've changed almost all the peformance parts on it, to make it go faster. All i'm asking for is if your willing to trade me a set of twin side draught webbers. thanx pervert
RedTG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: RC CAR 4 a TRADE Reply with quote

Yer ive use to have one, but it went about 80ks, then in to a gutter, i only spent about $400 though and was methanol powered also
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: RC CAR 4 a TRADE Reply with quote

So it did run on nitro? ok man i ain't tryin to scam you or nothing, but my car brand new costed me twice as much as that. I payed $800 for it brand new, and since then i've changed the engine, all the gears atleast a few times cuz the engine was too powerful for the gears. I got a few peformance parts, it handles like a dream, i have never stacked it hardcore, just a few lil smashes here and there, nothing serious though. It also had a non melt Disk brake, and Clutch. those were the only two things that use to fail on my car, but now they never do.
ps. do you have twin s/d webbers for a gem?
RedTG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: RC CAR 4 a TRADE Reply with quote

Im not saying you are trying to scam me, i just a little interested thats all, sounds like a little weapon keep u informed

Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: