HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Wanted : ZZ/Z Inst.cluster & oil press sender.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemius
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 1:54 am    Post subject: Wanted : ZZ/Z Inst.cluster & oil press sender. Reply with quote

Anyone have these for sale or know of where I might find them.
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted : ZZ/Z Inst.cluster & oil press sender. Reply with quote

i have two sets of zzz clusters but no p/senders $60 ea
where r u?
Gemius
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: Wanted : ZZ/Z Inst.cluster & oil press sender. Reply with quote

I'm in Queensland near Gladstone.I've got a TF SL/X,will the wiring harness suite ordo I need the zz/z one.Peter.
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: Wanted : ZZ/Z Inst.cluster & oil press sender. Reply with quote

you already have the wiring ready for the zzz dash (slx manuals as well had the taco dash) just plug in and play. I don't have a good oil pressure sender unit but.
cheers
Gemius
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted : ZZ/Z Inst.cluster & oil press sender. Reply with quote

OK.Do you have a e-mail address or your normal address and how do you prefer to make the the sale.Hang on, you said you had two of these,are they $60 each,would you be prepared to sell both of them.Sorry to nagg about the o/p sender,are these available new anywhere or is it just a matter of searhing the wreckers.Peter.
wharfie
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted : ZZ/Z Inst.cluster & oil press sender. Reply with quote

the pressure gauge sender units are also on the blue block commodore engines, i think they r on the vb commodores, wreckers will have them, they have two connections on them and are bigger than the standard gemini sender unit
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 2:03 am    Post subject: Re: Wanted : ZZ/Z Inst.cluster & oil press sender. Reply with quote

can do cod but it will cost u a couple of dollars more. both r 4 sale, Cilas@sun.big.net.au or 0419021757, u can buy the o/p units new $45ish or get 1 from the wreckers though they could be dodgy. I am still trying to get a good 1 for my tg.
Gemius
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 2:50 am    Post subject: Re: Wanted : ZZ/Z Inst.cluster & oil press sender. Reply with quote

Just in case you see this first,I've sent an e-mail.Peter.
Gemius
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 2:52 am    Post subject: Re: Wanted : ZZ/Z Inst.cluster & oil press sender. Reply with quote

Just in case you see this first,I've sent an e-mail.Peter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: