HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Supersprint at Mallala

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 2:33 am    Post subject: Supersprint at Mallala Reply with quote

Hey people,

For those who wish to have the Mallala Supersprint experience, those who wish to see a small panelvan get sideways at warp velocity and those who wish to get bitten by the sprintbug so they TOO start competing in the races, come along to the next Marque Sports Car Association Super Sprint, Sunday 10 March 2002.

Be there, or be somewhere else.

Dave
jono
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2002 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Supersprint at Mallala Reply with quote

dave,
my names down for the day so ill be out there, ill see if i can get em off ya bak, hehehehehehe
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Supersprint at Mallala Reply with quote

How far is it from Bendigo VIC to Mallala?
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Supersprint at Mallala Reply with quote

Uh, about a zillion kilometres.

I dunno mate, Mallala is about 30km north of Adelaide, so whatever it is from Bendigo to Adelaide, plus 30km!!!!

Sorry about that!
DOHC
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Supersprint at Mallala Reply with quote

I'll be there, even if I can't get the Gem on the track... Only problem is I'll come away with all these great idea's I can't afford for next time Wink

See ya there.

R.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: