HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Could Any one please help?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CoLLY
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 2:52 pm    Post subject: Could Any one please help? Reply with quote

G'day, i am looking for some stock wheels to put on a gemini, apparently BMW stockies fit em, could any one give me the correct name of the wheel , and where i may be able to get em from?
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Could Any one please help? Reply with quote

Early 3 series BMW, 4 stud rims will fit as long as the BMW is rear wheel drive,
Supplier : BMW wrecker
Wheel name: Pressed Steel Rim (standard fitment).
Size : from 13x6 to 14x6
studs : 4 x 100mm

cheers
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Could Any one please help? Reply with quote

don't know the exact name of the wheel. but i know that the 318i bmw wheel fits. you should probably do a search through old posts on this topic, as its been done heaps. factory wheels from other cars that "bolt up" are late model astras and vectras the non-abs cars only, camiras, golf, beemer, lancer, etc.

good luck.
Siobhan
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Could Any one please help? Reply with quote

Have a nice set of 15's Simmon's F90's better then BMW
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: Could Any one please help? Reply with quote

the only ones in that lot u listed i believe actually "fit" are the early 80's bimmer and golf's. vectra's r 5 stud anyway.
CoLLY
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Could Any one please help? Reply with quote

Thanks for you help guys! Smile)
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Could Any one please help? Reply with quote

nope astras and that fit, had them on before. that's why i said non-abs model, as the cars fitted with abs use 5 stud wheels.
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Could Any one please help? Reply with quote

ohh and i'm currently running 15 x 6.5" lancer rims on my td btw. i think that colly should just do a search through this forum, cos there's bound to be a heated discussion on this matter. as i remember one just a few months ago. i did mention the words "bolt" and "on", previously not "safe" btw.
DOHC
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Could Any one please help? Reply with quote

Just out of curiousity, I think MX-5 Wheels fit as well.
CoLLY
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Could Any one please help? Reply with quote

Hey guys! Any ideas on how much the beamer stock wheels are? i need wheels to suit a hot peach pink paint job. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: