HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

stolen Gemini

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jennalee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2002 10:24 pm    Post subject: stolen Gemini Reply with quote

My Blue TE gemini sedan was stolen on monday 25th of Feb, between 10am and 4pm from Preston Train Station in Victoria, near Preston Market. If anyone knows anything please email me or contact the police. It has a JVC stereo system, 5 spoke performance mags, no badges (except for one on the front grill) and the paint is metallic light blue. I have pictures if anyone wants them, email me at jennaleee@hotmail.com

thankyou
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2002 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: stolen Gemini Reply with quote

id have a look at the impound depots around because alot of the time they go straight there and the cops dont here any more about it, sadly when they get to the impound alot (not all) are in bad shape,
good luck
kizza
panelvanman
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: stolen Gemini Reply with quote

start cruising the paddocks around your area. probably joyriders had fun and dumped it. found a few of my relos cars that way. good luck hope it was insured. ive just had the front of my vs slightly shortened and am awaiting the other guys insurance companies verdict.
jennalee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: stolen Gemini Reply with quote

yeah, i'll do that thanks heaps...
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: stolen Gemini Reply with quote

Ok i'm pretty sure i seen your car at my tafe the other day, i'm not to sure, but it had everything u just discribed, it was a wagon, light blue, 5 spoke rim's, badge on the front grille, and 2 guys driving it around, doing laps in our tafe car park, did a few burnouts too. i emailed you aswell, so good luck with finding out who it was
psm7
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: stolen Gemini Reply with quote

hey..... sorry about that!!

Someone broke into mine the other week... stole 600 buck worth of CD's and my new 6"x9's from it.... Sux when people steal your stuff cause they are to lazy to get thier own......

Best of luck
bad_gemini82
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: stolen Gemini Reply with quote

hey

sorry bout the car....but are you still at school if not go to the local high schools and get them to say somthing at there assembleys becuase kids are usally the ones doing it and then they brag and they get overheard but more hinest people............

i know cause kids broke into my baby...

well anyways just a thought...

hope you get it back in ok nick

Robert
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: