HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

wanted: a friend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedTG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 5:53 pm    Post subject: wanted: a friend Reply with quote

Anybody live in Brisbane who I could catch up with and cruise during the week, i get so bored and hate being around commordores

or tonight
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: wanted: a friend Reply with quote

i may be going up to narangba this thursday night, went last week. the cops were onto it early round 9ish. but we all met up (about 50 -80 cars)at deakin st. brendale and that went off. then went back up to bridge to nowhere (narangba) and it was all on again. there weren't any cops after the first incident... so the night was great. plenty of skids. however mostly delivered by 8's, not many 4 pots.
*if i do go i'll be at aspley maccas around 8pm, i'm pretty sure u came along on the gem cruise a few weeks ago. i was driving the red td sedan.
RedTG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: wanted: a friend Reply with quote

yer i was there also at handbrakie it is called

cool
LoneWolf_
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 3:25 am    Post subject: Re: wanted: a friend Reply with quote

Yeah, I wouldn't mind tagging along either if that's cool with you guys? I drive a red with gold pearl TX, with chequers on it. Any cruises or anything that is happening in the near future, I wouldn't mind getting in on as well.

Cheers
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: wanted: a friend Reply with quote

i'd also like to crusie on thursday nights
i drive a silver tg zz/z
if it's cool with you guy's
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: lonewolf Reply with quote

hey u wouldn't happen to have been driving along bruce highway last sunday arvo around 2 or 3ish? pretty sure i saw the car that u just described.

more the merrier by the way.

i also hang out with the isuzu motorsports club, who've got a go karting event coming up on the 9th of march. tag along to that if ur keen, and meet some of the crew. go karting's at the big kart track, landsborough.
LoneWolf_
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: lonewolf Reply with quote

Hehe, yeah, that was me. On my way home from a weekend in Gympie..

Go karting sounds cool. I'll most likely go to that. I also have my membership application for the Isuzu-Motorsports Club sitting in the drawer that I'll have to fill out too I reckon.
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2002 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: lonewolf Reply with quote

sweet. if your still interested i'll meet u and whoever else wants to tag along, tomorrow (thursday) nite at aspley macs 8pm, for crusing and the like.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: