HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Isuzu Club of SA - tenders of interest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 11:58 pm    Post subject: Isuzu Club of SA - tenders of interest Reply with quote

OK,

This is the thread where South Australians will formally work out a time and place to get together and formulate ideas for a club, and see if we can't pull it off properly.

We need:

- People willing to put in an effort
- People who love Geminis (or Belletts, 117s, Rodeos, Florians or all of the above)
- Someone with an idea of how to start a club, or at least someone who can get the information on how to do it!
- a venue
- a time
- beer

Any takers? I gotta consult my diary before I commit to or at least suggest a date - and it's at work.

I'm a busy man (buy a car off me - we've got fucking SHITLOADS of Mazda Astinas)
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Isuzu Club of SA - tenders of interest Reply with quote

Yeah, im still interested mate.
I'm stuck for any further ideas at the moment (I will try and put some research into it if i can)

Sam
DOHC
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Isuzu Club of SA - tenders of interest Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm up for it. I'll bring the beer Wink

I'll see if I can round up any info on how to get a club together and what requirements we need.

Cheers,
Ross.
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Isuzu Club of SA - tenders of interest Reply with quote

Yeah no worries dave. i'm in like flynn so to speak. I will ask dad about requirements too, hes the president of his hot rod club so between ross and i we should be able to get enough info.

Wanna catch up next weekend? I wanna catch up with matt bywaters too coz we have a few ideas about some good events.

Take it eaz
Adam
jono
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Isuzu Club of SA - tenders of interest Reply with quote

hey guys , im down for helping in anyway possible, so let me of things u need done or watever!
oi dave , do u work on port road?
i c ur car there heaps on my way home form work
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 2:19 am    Post subject: Re: Isuzu Club of SA - tenders of interest Reply with quote

Cool guys. I can meet up with people on Friday night this week - that's the first of March. Saturday day is out, as is the night, as is Sunday. Otherwise sometime next week, but not Thursday.

Venue? Ross, you wanna supply a venue? You're probably the only one outta home!!!! Unless we find a table at a pub somewhere....

Any thoughts? Any confirmation of date & time?

Let me know!

Jono - yeah man just started at City Mazda, which is on Port Road. I don't like my Breader parked out there in the sun all the time Sad

I'll get a company car soon though... Smile Mazda though Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: