HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

g160 fuel inj turbo --(sex247)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 2:44 am    Post subject: g160 fuel inj turbo --(sex247) Reply with quote

no, i dont really want to sell it.. i was planning to chuck the motor in, in the months to come, but i cant be fucked with gem's anymore, oh well, here goes

1.6 bored to around 1.9, stainless steel valves, mild camshaft, shot-peened conrods, balanced crank, blueprinted, o-ringed, ACL pistons (8.1:1 comp), ACL bearings, double-row timing chain, ported/polished head, fuel injection uses piazza throttle body / inlet manifold, mazda 13b turbo injectors, all running off a microtech mt4 (4 programs).. comes with a rebuilt 5 speed, balanced flywheel, one-tonne clutch plate.. turbo is a hi-flowed hybrid t3/4, 3-core radiator/thermo fan, custom fuel tank (runs unleaded), 2.5inch exhaust, tx5 intercooler (+ mandrel bent piping), LSD diff, piazza front discs/calipers, hawk race pads (+ another set of brand new hawk racing pads) .....

the previous owner never got a good run down the 1/4 due to a few snapped axles, so its never been properly run

make me an offer, and we'll go from there

old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: g160 fuel inj turbo --(craig) Reply with quote

I will buy that if its about $1000-1500 and in ex condition not thrashed. hoe fast do you recon it will go.
I live in Adelaide
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: g160 fuel inj turbo --(fastgem) Reply with quote

not saying its the best engine in the world but craig, do you have any idea how much a t3/4 in good condition (if it is) is worth by its self? lets just say that the cost of a reco one would probably be touching just a little over your limit. That sort of set up.. it would go quick.
jimbob17

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: g160 fuel inj turbo --(sex247) Reply with quote

hey
where r u coz im in qld and im interested in buying this motor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: