HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

another melb crusie asap

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EVLJT
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 9:08 pm    Post subject: another melb crusie asap Reply with quote

It was good to see so many gems out in one area, myself and a few others are in the gem club and that was a better turn out than the club ever gets, Bring on the next one soon.
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: another melb crusie asap Reply with quote

Gimme time to swap and mod an engine (a month tops) and I will be there with bells on!
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 7:35 pm    Post subject: Melb March 3rd Reply with quote

yup, well, i thought that I'd set a date, so Sunday March 3rd sounds good. I was thinking of meeting up down near Frankston and going for a cruise down the Peninsula.... will u guys come down there??? Rather than doin the usual city cruise.
Well, let as many people as possible know the date cos thats definite and we'll figure out the definite meeting place ASAP

Deb
ByteMe22
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Melb March 3rd Reply with quote

are you nuts the gp is on then!!!
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Melb March 3rd Reply with quote

hey, i just came up with a date off the top of my head. Otherwise sunday Feb 24th, cos then we'll get in before daylight savings changes. But are u interested in coming along ByteMe22??
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Melb March 3rd Reply with quote

Sounds ok, methinks I should get a move-along with my car then, quick-bloody-smart!!

ByteMe is right about the GP, I would like to sit and watch some, but any earlier is not going to work out good for me.
Also I have a major birthday party on 3rd March.

I would be thinking mid March, maybe 10/11th would gimme time. But it would be selfish of me to think everyone would accommodate a time just for me.
If we can agree on a date, I can get my car done to a time frame Smile
ByteMe22
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Melb March 3rd Reply with quote

yeah i am interested.. i would have come on the last one but i still have to get my gem registered... should not be too long..
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 12:35 am    Post subject: Benjamin Reply with quote

Give me a date and I'll make it then, cos its been ages since we've seen u so you have to be able to make it. :)Also, its probably better for me cos I've got heaps of work in the next few weeks so I won't have time to organise anything.
So let me know a defintite date you can have you're car ready by and we'll stick to that date.

Deb
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Benjamin Reply with quote

Cool, thanx Deb. I will be pestering the boys late this week/weekend and really it should only be 2 weeks or so to get it all done. I am hoping for early to mid March, allowing for unforeseen problems.

Will keep you posted, I can't wait, more power!!! bwahaha Smile
SikBlueGemmy
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 5:49 am    Post subject: Whenever Wherever Reply with quote

been a while since i posted, sorry to all who missed me (yeah)
im available pretty much any sunday and some saturdays at the moment, any other day's a definate no-go
maybe this time i'll actually be able to go on the cruise....damn overheating crap....
i've got the problem down to 2 possibilities so hopefully (cross fingers) by then i'll have it fixed and ya can all see what the beasty can do
later
Corey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: