HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

MELB CRUISE SUNDAY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 12:59 am    Post subject: MELB CRUISE SUNDAY Reply with quote

To those who r intereste we're goin on for a cruise this Sunday!! We're meeting at Ferntree Gully maccas (Burwood Hwy) at 2, and we'll probably b there for around half hour. Then we'll probably cruise up the mountain or something.
Let me know if u're gonna come along.

Deb Smile
SikBlueGemmy
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 3:08 am    Post subject: YEAH DAMN RIGHT!!! 2PM!! Reply with quote

i'll be there for sure, what ya say? cruise up the mountain? chill for 1/2 hour...hour...drive back?>
and nah i dont have a wrx wing Smile
im tryin to finish off a roll of film, get it on CD so i can bloody post pics, im sure you will have seen me round rowville
laters
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: MELB CRUISE SUNDAY Reply with quote

Sounds good, 2pm Sunday,
I wonder my way across town,

cheers
Eggy
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: MELB CRUISE SUNDAY Reply with quote

What model and colour r u're gem eggy so we know who u r???

see u then Smile
Deb
Getafix
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: MELB CRUISE SUNDAY Reply with quote

i wanna come to these things (cant make it to this one anyway cos of work), but my gemini isnt exactly up to scratch performance wise yet Smile its fairly stock, well completely stock down to the origional GMH AM only radio (I love that thing Smile shall i wait till i do mine up and spare the risk of getting laughed off the road or just come?

honest answers pls (dont spare my feelings Smile
ByteMe22
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: MELB CRUISE SUNDAY Reply with quote

i don't see why you dont go... theres nothing wrong with wanting to see some other nice geminis and the people who drive them.... plus you can then get some ideas for your gem and ask questions on how they went about doing stuff...(can be explain alot more clearly than typing over the forum)
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: MELB CRUISE SUNDAY Reply with quote

TE, White / blue pearl, sleeper.
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: MELB CRUISE SUNDAY Reply with quote

of course you should come along, we're not going to see whos gem is the fastest or shiniest, its cos we all have a common interest: gems!!!
Some of my friends who may come along have full granny spec gems, others are fully worked, but we love em all.
I'd rather see it as a work in progress, then it'll be better when we see it as a finished project (but are they ever really finished??)

So, u'd better come along next time if u're not working.

Deb Smile
Getafix
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: MELB CRUISE SUNDAY Reply with quote

thanks for the vote of confidence, ill make an effort next time (should have some time off work soon)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: