HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ZZ/T stuff for Dave

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slug
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2002 6:06 pm    Post subject: ZZ/T stuff for Dave Reply with quote

Something else I forgot to mention that the ZZ/T also had rear wipers and door pockets as well as some, but not all had front headlight wipers as well .. The ZZ/R had LSD and oil cooler as standard, of course no wipers or door pockets etc .. Michael
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2002 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: ZZ/T stuff for Dave Reply with quote

no rear wiper on my zz/t, although it is a sedan...

no lsd so i spose that dosn't make it a zz/r

front door pockets yes... dunno about an oil cooler... whats it look like?
Bugle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2002 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: ZZ/T stuff for Dave Reply with quote

It'd be a little radiator with 2 hoses attached probably mounted down low infront of the water radiator
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2002 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: ZZ/T stuff for Dave Reply with quote

ah, dont think so... maybe the fact its missing is why i have such low oil pressure Smile
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: ZZ/T stuff for Dave Reply with quote

Thanks for that info Slug.

We FINALLY got MS Word back on the PC, so I can re-open Project Gemini History and try to get the bastard finished. Will be good to get the monkey off my back.

Now all I have to do is work out how to make Windows XP scan stuff properly and I'll be set....

Dave
Slug
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: ZZ/T stuff for Dave Reply with quote

I try to set aside a bit of time between getting this race car ready and running my business to dig up a few pictures of the car in the next week or so and I will email em over to you.
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: ZZ/T stuff for Dave Reply with quote

killaaaa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: