HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Got some pics of my Gemini online!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemi_King
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 3:44 am    Post subject: Got some pics of my Gemini online!! Reply with quote

Was having a few dilemmas getting my pics up but after a bit of stuffing around, i knocked up a quick website dedicated to the almighty gemini!! At the moment its mainly my car and a few pics from other gemini galleries.
My pics are from the local burnout comp here in adelaide!! They are not very good pics but the better ones will be up soon.

The addy is: http://members.optusnet.com.au/~smurfhannah/

enjoy peoples!! Smile
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Got some pics of my Gemini online!! Reply with quote

Cool pix, did you win the burnout comp??

BTW, your link to HotGemini is hotgemini.com.au, which is incorrect, it is a .com only.

Cheers Smile
Jul
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Got some pics of my Gemini online!! Reply with quote

yeah thats pretty good. Put some pics of yerself up, i want to prove my theory that all gem drivers look slightly demented in some way.
Gemi_King
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Got some pics of my Gemini online!! Reply with quote

I didnt win the comp due to some misfiring problems!!

Demented???? whats up with that?? Im the dude with the yellow shirt walking behind the car while its on the trailer!!
Jul
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Got some pics of my Gemini online!! Reply with quote

Demented is truly good
MatMan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Got some pics of my Gemini online!! Reply with quote

Hahaha Smile
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Got some pics of my Gemini online!! Reply with quote

I don't know if I have any pix of me that are demented, maybe one a few years ago, but I have some pix of my old TX that are fairly demented.

Demented is good, deranged could be worse Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: