HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Spray Job

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kernal Clink

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 6:27 am    Post subject: Spray Job Reply with quote

Hey guys guys what i smashed my gemmi but the good news is i juz got another one and this one i got for $300 and its all fucked in terms of intera but my smashed one is perfect so im changeing all the stuff from my old gem to my new one but the colors r different so i need a new spray job juz wondering if anyone knows of a good spray guy or wink wink and back door guy in melb i gots the cash juz need to hook up asap email me chrisithier@optushome.com.au or icq me at 99793937 also my email will work for msn so im there too btw this baby is manual FINALLY a manual car i got a bit of work ahead of me but its all good and again i gots to do the boot lol i wonder why gems r soo bad with the boot and water and rust but its an easy enough job anywhos get back to me on the pain thanks boys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: