HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

finally

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 6:22 pm    Post subject: finally Reply with quote

finally updated my webpage! New pics and more on the build up - which i might add is nearly complete. www.geocities.com/mygemi

Cheers
adam
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: finally Reply with quote

Great website! Your car looks really good. I'd also like to comment on Bluewire's car. All I can say is... AWESOME!!!!! Smile
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: finally Reply with quote

There's no doubt... It is Beeootiful! But how long do you have to look at it b4 it stops looking like somethin that takes dead bodies to graveyards?? Wink Wink
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: i know Reply with quote

I know i get that alot, "hey mate, sik gem but why does it look like a hearse!" ah well, something difrent, i built it so gemi freaks can get one last ride in a gem b4 they go under. hehe. geez that's lame. Probably gonna get rid of it soon, to make way for a VS Calais. Can't go see clients worth quarter of a mil in a gemi that smells of avgas. This time though it's gonna be black, leather trim and a set of 18inch boydies. Simple and classy. Anyone interested in a gemi hearse?

Cheers
Adam
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: i know Reply with quote

I've heard people say that about your car too, Adam. But I reckon hearses are pretty cool!

Anyway, if it is a hearse, it would have to be a hearse for children and midgets.

You know, there COULD be a small business opportunity there...

Sell the Gemini?!?!? Why!??!?!? You've only just finished it!

Why is is that half the bloody street machiners in this world sell their cars when they've finished them? It's crazy! When I've finished my car, it will be perfection embodied in a panelvan (in my eyes - matter of opinion obviously) so I'll want to sell it even less!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: