HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Broken TX pics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 1:43 pm    Post subject: Broken TX pics Reply with quote

I have some pics of my poor broken TX, just wondering where to put them, and whether anyone is interested (in a morbid kinda way) in seeing them.

Adam, is it worth putting them in with my current gallery entry?

I am not going to bother setting up a crappy MSN community, fuq the evil empire. I have thought about setting up my own website but can't be bothered, yet...

Cheers Smile
Woz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Broken TX pics Reply with quote

i was thinking the other day that there should maybe be a section in the gallery for all of the gems that we strip or crash or somethin- i got pictures from eight out of nine geminis that ive stripped just before they get towed away- and im tellin ya that they look pretty cool on flat tyres, with no suspension, dumped on their ass!

i wish there was somewhere on here to put them, ie. "Deceased Geminis".

**hint**hint** Smile

-Woz
Fastgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Broken TX pics Reply with quote

There was a red gemini in victoria the other day that managed to wrap its self around a pole (almost cut it in half) and killed the driver while he was trying to get away from the cops, now that was a fucked gemini.
Woz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Broken TX pics Reply with quote

it was a TE... a 15yr old girl was driving it after she stole it, the car like split in 2. was in the paper & on tv...
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Broken TX pics Reply with quote

That's crazy, silly little b!tch I suppose...
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Broken TX pics Reply with quote

It seems that 15 year old females have a tendency to steal cars then wreck them! My mum had the same thing happen to her, except her car was hit by the stolen car and written off! Bloody stupid bimbo chicks who think they can drive (and yes, I may be a chick but at least I CAN drive!) I'm not that keen on the "Deceased Gemini" thing. The less wrecked Gemini's I see, the better. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: