HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gemini Strongman --(Morgoth)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2000 2:38 am    Post subject: Gemini Strongman --(Morgoth) Reply with quote

Not sure if it's in any other state's papers, but in the herald sun today, pg 25, theres an article on a bloke that lifted a gem, ran a bit with it, then flipped it over. Apparently the gem was 500kg (a bit down on the 950kg Kerb Weight from the factory). Imagine a gem at 500kg, with a sr20det in it : power to weight = mmmmm

I'd scan it in if i had a scanner, perhaps a more fortunate melbournian could do it for the benefit of other hotgemini.com forum readers

Derek
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2000 2:42 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Strongman --(dustin) Reply with quote

ye i seen that in the sun
it had no headlights engine or drive train looking at the pic
i will try and get a copy up here for yas
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2000 4:10 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Strongman --(Adam Gibson) Reply with quote

If anyone knows how to get a gemini down to 500kg, it would have to be my uncle, his gemini race/rally cars were famous for this.

Fibreglass everything, cut out every part you don't need, I assume they ran perspex windows, but am not sure...
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2000 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Strongman --(dustin) Reply with quote

this gemini was stripped
no windows nothn
it was just for this guy to lift around and stuff
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2000 7:29 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Strongman --(Adam Gibson) Reply with quote

It would be more interesting to see him drive it somewhere, get out and pick it up.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: