HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

serbpride

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 2:52 am    Post subject: serbpride Reply with quote

shut the fuck up would u!!! u wont get a v6 in for less than $5000 at least and for the $1500 u could put ing a 1.8 or 2 leter gemini engin and work it to do a 16 1/4 TOPS for $1500!!
u shaft!!! now quit asking the same question over and fuvkin over
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 5:49 am    Post subject: Re: serbpride Reply with quote

hey dick head i have lok around and i have found many V6 motors for under 1000 doller so i serjest u farkinn have a look aorund your self b4 u say any thing
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: serbpride Reply with quote

You're off the mark, waaaay off the mark, my styles.
You have to get the thing to stop and turn corners as well.
$5000 will get the engine in, it won't get your rear end fixed, it probably won't cover the chassis mods all round, and it sure as hell won't upgrade your brakes.

I agree with Gene (for once.. Wink

serbpride, swallow it (your pride that is) and do what you know you can afford, learn your limits in a souped up 4 before you risk your life on a beast such as a V6 Gemini.
serbpride
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: serbpride Reply with quote

gene bite me poof
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 2:52 am    Post subject: Re: serbpride Reply with quote

serbpride bite me poof.
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 2:53 am    Post subject: Re: serbpride Reply with quote

OK MATE BUT WHEN U FIND ONE THAT IS FITTED AND ALL RUNNING GEAR IS DONE FOR LESS THAT $1500 THE U CAN HAVE A COME BACK COCK HEAD> whats he gonna do?? speed his money on and v6 and put it in the shed cos he cant aford to put it in and have all the fabrications done!!?? u r the wanker mate!!!!!!!1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: