HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

oops --(Joe Lipson)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2000 9:17 am    Post subject: oops --(Joe Lipson) Reply with quote

sorry guys, I was working on the forum just then and I corrupted it. I've restored it from a backup I did earlier today (phew!) so only half a days messages were lost, I'll have to be more carefull in future

On another note: the maintainance section is going well, I can add maintainance tips to the database and create catagories, still have to write the display stuff though
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2000 5:14 pm    Post subject: No problems Joe. --(Adam Gibson) Reply with quote

No worries joe, if anyone had anything important to say I am sure they will say it again, I know I posted something, but for the life of me I can't remember what.

In regards to the maintainance section, I really should have been thinking more, since last friday I have;
Removed my engine, gearbox and transmission
Removed the head from my engine.
Removed the brake booster and master cylinder
Removed the diff and torque tube
Replaced the diff pinion seal
Replaced an engine mount
Had the brake booster and master cylinder reconditioned

And I haven't taken a single photo....
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2000 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: oops --(Julian Oliver) Reply with quote

Joe, firstly legend for having a backup, secondly idiot for corrupting your database. When is the site going to get a new look?

Your number one fan!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: