HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Small Car Sunday, South Oz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bluewire
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 9:21 pm    Post subject: Small Car Sunday, South Oz Reply with quote

Hey who's going to Small Car Sunday this year ?
And are we doing a Gemini display this year ?
Come on guys its this week end.........
Sean
Shagin Wagin
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: Small Car Sunday, South Oz Reply with quote

i GOT A GEMIN WAGON BUT IT ID NOT READY NEDDS HELL MORE WORK ON THE INTERIOR AND STERO SO MAYBE NEXT YEAR.
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 2:24 am    Post subject: Re: Small Car Sunday, South Oz Reply with quote

Still haven't got my carby done, so it's not running. I could have nabbed another troph this yr too i reckon. Ah well. I'll still come down for a look though.

Sorry sean
Adam
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: Small Car Sunday, South Oz Reply with quote

Hey Sean, thought your car would be gutted by now - no stereo or other goodies that you were putting into the Bluewire Celica.

I'll be there - offered to help out and stuff - had fun last year patrolling the fence and telling homeboys to fuck off and go through the gates and pay $5 like everyone else.

Breader won't be there this year. Hopefully next year, if it's still not much to look at, I can at least open the bonnet and have people shoot their loads...

Wish me luck in the field of car sales boys, because it'll be on the back of that cash cow that the Breader really toasts.

Dave
gatesy
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Small Car Sunday, South Oz Reply with quote

Where is this show?
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Small Car Sunday, South Oz Reply with quote

Patterson Reserve, Felixstow - east side of town.

It's near O.G. Road (that is such a dumb name for a road), on Lower North East Road, I think.

Check your local guides!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: