HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Honda Seats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEMGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 7:12 pm    Post subject: Honda Seats Reply with quote

Further back in the forum someone mentioned that 1993 Honda Prelude Seats fit in to a gem, do they just bolt in or is there a bit more too it or do you swap the honda sliding rails to gem ones???
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Honda Seats Reply with quote

I'm not sure, I have Prelude coupe seats in mine well worth all the work and effort. but it took two weeks of f**kn around, as the rails on the honda seat need to me moved back about an inch so you can get your legs in, the honda rails are also about 1 1/2 inches wider than the gem seat and you cannot change the rails over you have to make heavy steel plates which reach from the gem bolts to the honda mounts. not a fun job. but they do fit.
GEMGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Honda Seats Reply with quote

What year are your Hoda Seats and what an expected price to pay? Thanks for the info so far! Are they a very comfy seat and do they hold u in nicely??
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Honda Seats Reply with quote

Year unknown i guess mid to late ninety's i payed $200 about 3 years ago they sat in the shed as to hard to put in, but I finally did it, anyway very good to sit in, me and a mate drove the Gem from Melb to Perth and back in the seats and never had a back complaint,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: