HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Porsche 911 carrerra seats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
matteternity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 3:12 am    Post subject: Porsche 911 carrerra seats Reply with quote

G'day

COuld be hard to answer , but does anyone out there know if
porsche 911 carrera seats would fit in a gem, are the bolt patterns similar at all, (dads a porsche restorer) and has several sets, each set are worth more than my GEm! but still I want to try fit a set, would be very unique indeed.
I would try matching them myself, but I cant at the moment.

Another small thing? when taking the lines of a Te , and half the paint is ripped off, can anyone tell me how much they were priced if they tryed covering the fucked paint work with stripes (computer cut stripes)??
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Porsche 911 carrerra seats Reply with quote

lol i got an answer for ya

get ya dad to make you a porche out of al the spares hes got lying around Smile)

you can make alomost any seats fit with some modification. have alook at www.autospeed.com and do a search for seats there is agood article in there about how to put better seats in ya car which saves me typing it all Smile
arnaout
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Porsche 911 carrerra seats Reply with quote

thats an unclear article, duz any1 else hav a better set of instructions? this would b really good 2 hav in the workshop u kno
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Porsche 911 carrerra seats Reply with quote

man just pull the rails off your gem seats and bolt them where the rails bolt into the porsche seats!! ten minutes and some hitensile bolts later your living large!
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 1:00 am    Post subject: 4 sale?? Reply with quote

Where are you at?
Would he sell a set? im always interested in new parts 4 my baby.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: