HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TURBO FOR SALE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
20psi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2001 1:41 am    Post subject: TURBO FOR SALE Reply with quote

I HAVE A TF GEMINI THAT I WANT TO SELL IN BRISBANE. I HAVE SPENT WELL OVER 13 GEESON IT, AND HAVE ONLY DONE TEN THOUSAND ON THE NEW MOTOR. IT IS A SLEEPER SO IF YOU WANT A SHOW CARTHIS ISN'T FOR YOU. I HAVE ONLY RUN 8 POUNDS BOOST THROUGH IT AT THE MOMENT AND IT IS CURRENTLY IN THE WORKSHOP GETTING SOME SERIOUS WORK DONE TO IT! SO IF YOU GIVE ME A REASONABLE OFFER YOU CAN BE THE FIRST ONE TO FANG IT WITH ALL NEW GEAR. THIS IS WHAT IT'S GOT AND WHATS BEEN DONE. SHITTY 13 INCH CHEVIOT 205 WHEELS BRAND NEW TREAD ON THE FRONT. ALL NEW SUSPENSION AND SHOCKS. BRAND NEW LUKEY TURBO MUFFLER, WITH THREE INCH EXHAUST AND A FOUR INCH DUMP PIPE. FIVE SPEED GEARBOX. ALL CRANE CAMS ELECTRONIC IGNIGTION SETUP. BRAND NEW CAM, BRAND NEW HEAD, BRAND NEW BOOST CONTROLLER, REBUILT TURBO 500KMS AGO, BRAND NEW SPARK PLUGS. TWIN SU'S CARBY'S 2 LITRE RODEO MOTOR, GOOD PISTONS VERY CLOSE TO 7:1 COMPRESSION. BRAND NEW OIL PUMP ABOUT TO RUN HIGH BOOST THROUGH IT, SO IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE COME FOWARD SOON. INSIDE I HAVE CLARION 6X9'S CLARION 6 INCH THREE WAYS JENSEN AMP AND SOME OTHER GOOD AMPLIFIER AND A CLARION HEAD UNIT. THREE CHROME AUTO GAGES WATER, OIL AND VOLTS AND A TACHO. ALSO LEATHER GEARKNOB SHORTENED GEAR STICK AND LEATHER CASE. RACING STEERINGWHEEL AND PEDALS. THIS CAR IS WAITING TO BE FAST. I HAVE BABIED IT AND JUST SPENT LOTS OF MONEY ON IT.
tx_shitbox_thrasher
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2001 2:17 am    Post subject: Re: TURBO FOR SALE Reply with quote

i'll give ya 3500
20psi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2001 3:15 am    Post subject: Re: TURBO FOR SALE Reply with quote

YOUR KILLING ME MAN. AFRAID I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF PARTING WITH IT FOR THAT MUCH
JFK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2001 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO FOR SALE Reply with quote

i,d give u ten if the body had no rust and was full stock
but i dont have the money
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2001 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO FOR SALE Reply with quote

don't expect too much return from a gemini man... 18 year old cars just don't hold their value!

And they aren't really in that reaaaallly rare bracket where people will pay top dollar either....
20psi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2001 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO FOR SALE Reply with quote

Ok the shell is 18 years old, everything else is new. I have spent over four times the figure you just quoted me i know i won't get any where near that back. But your price would probably cover... ...my spark plugs!
stocky
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 5:30 am    Post subject: Re: TURBO FOR SALE Reply with quote

if wait about....2 months i'll give ya 5 grand for it
thats it gemi's turbo'd, supercharged, showroom condition or not are not gunna be worth more than that
stocky
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 5:31 am    Post subject: Re: TURBO FOR SALE Reply with quote

the big question is....is it all engineered??
cause if it isnt you wont get a cent cause nobody would be able to register it except for abdulla from down the street!!!!
tx_shitbox_thrasher
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO FOR SALE Reply with quote

if its engineered i'd give you 6 grand for it seriously

i live near brissy so thats not a hassle
20psi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO FOR SALE Reply with quote

yeah it's got compliance plates.
MatMan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO FOR SALE Reply with quote

What turbo are you running?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: