HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Bendigo swap meet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2001 10:30 pm    Post subject: Bendigo swap meet Reply with quote

Anyone here been to/planning on going to the Bendigo swap meet? Found anything good?
I can't go coz I can't walk properly again and won't be driving until my knee heals up in a weeks time Sad

Probably a good thing I am not driving because the constabulary is out in force, bringing the EPA in for this weekend.
Today there were many cars lined up being searched/checked. My car isn't suspicous looking, only the exhaust note and the larger exit give the game away, but I think I would be sure to be pulled over.

The scanner set on piggy radio has been going nuts!

Cheers Smile
maDGeMvAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2001 2:03 am    Post subject: Re: Bendigo swap meet Reply with quote

I haven't been to the Bendigo swapmeet, but I have been to the Ballarat swapmeet a number of times.
There was no gemini stuff anywhere except for these two guys, one from canberra and the other from adelaide. Each guy happened to have one brandnew (genuine) TD front gaurd, a left & a right. I scored each gaurd for $40 and a TX grille for $5. That was the only gemini stuff in the whole swapmeet, bargains if you ask me...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: