HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

NSW Club Web address

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 5:29 pm    Post subject: NSW Club Web address Reply with quote

Just in case anyone who attended the nsw club meeting last night was wondering... the address for the new website dosn't have the .htm on the end

the proper address is

http://au.geocities.com/nswgeminiclub/index.htm

hope that helps someone out there...
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: NSW Club Web address Reply with quote

hey when is the next cruz? can you post a message here please coz i wana come along, see what its all about.
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: NSW Club Web address Reply with quote

This sunday from Wentworthville maccas at 9am sharp cruising up to Terrigal beach.

Not sure what the turnout will be like as yet. I am considering going though Smile
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2001 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: NSW Club Web address Reply with quote

Yeah i will be there, i wont cruz all the way but. ill just go and see. Look out 4 the gold/brown TE with calibra rims, from the gallery, thats me.
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2001 2:27 am    Post subject: Re: NSW Club Web address Reply with quote

excellent.

Come along to the next meeting if you can. There is always a really nice range of gems. Average turnout would be 10-15 cars mosltly, sometimes more sometimes less. Good people to talk to etc.

Meetings are every second wednesday of the month at Wenthworthville Maccas. Have a roam around the carpark and checkout the gems Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: