HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Piazza'ssssssss

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BADGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 4:57 pm    Post subject: Piazza'ssssssss Reply with quote

Any1 know if the Piazza offset of wheels are the same as the Gemini?
cos I want to buy some rims for my Gemini around 2 grand,
but wanna slap on piazza brakes and turbo engine in at the end of next yr, dont wanan buy the rims and then have to sell them again.

Also anyknow how much a set of brakes would go for on a piazza?
and a complete engine ??? and turbo???
waiting for a reply.....
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2001 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: Piazza'ssssssss Reply with quote

piazza front brakes would be worth bout $400-500 in good condition. As for the rear end it depends on what u buy. I scored front brakes (whole stub axle and tie rods) and a complete rear disk brake lsd rear end for $700 (no i won't b selling it) that's a pretty good price(mates rates) . Don't even think of a whole piazza rear end unless u get it real cheap as you have to get it shortened and grind the mounts off it (except the upper link)and weld gemmy mounts on. The upper link has to have a cross member welded onto the car and this requires a engineers certificate as the australian piazza's didn't have a torque tube but the early model japo versions did and would be the best of the bunch. unless u happen to score a zz/r rear end instead and that would just bolt in on sedan's and coupes. apparently diesel rear ends accept piazza rear discs with only minor mods.
cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: