HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TG - Wheels
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maDGeMvAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheels Reply with quote

hey, get some pics of the two gems and send them in for the galleries...
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 10:46 pm    Post subject: what planet are you on? Reply with quote

Sorry to sound harsh, but what planet ARE you on?

The T-series Geminis came with NOTHING other than 13" steelies, except for the TD SL/E and the TG ZZ/Z, which both came with 13" alloys.

If you wanna get argumentative with the RTA people, tell them that the RB SL/E came with 14" alloys, because it did. That way, you can try to argue the case for 15"s, but hell, there's no way they're stock. Crazy.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 11:20 pm    Post subject: DUNNO!!??!! Reply with quote

i went to main roads and asked em b4 i bought my mags and that what they told me. they showed me some notic about it. i told em to stick it!! hehehe
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 2:51 am    Post subject: Re: Wheels Reply with quote

Well said (as always), for a good (non-legal related) read on car prep, you can't go past "engineer to win" by Carroll smith or whatever his name is. I'll be handing over the folding stuff for my copy before I get my car back on the road again.

FWIW, I think 195/50 on a 15X6 wheel is about where it is at for the gemini. In my honest opinion that is about the best compromise between cost and performance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: