HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

CRUZE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2001 8:03 pm    Post subject: CRUZE Reply with quote

I would just like to say i looked forward to it but i rocked up this moring at ttp and there was 3 other cars cars a sweet gem and mine so two geminis so i decided i would just go to town by my self and buy some shit. I dont know what the rest of the cruze was like i probably missed out but i wish there were at least 5 gems well thats my opinion.
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: CRUZE Reply with quote

so you were there for the cruise. i rolled up in the blue tf... and met up with ben in his green celica... (used to be the green gemi wagon). that was all we had there, but we met up with a few more people at cartronics. then more at marion etc..... no spectacular amount of cars, but enough to have a decent day
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: CRUZE Reply with quote

I was in the cream TF just next to ya listening to music i saw the celica and the gold comodore and i saw you Tf it looked sweet this was at the plaza
Ben J
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2001 4:33 pm    Post subject: XPLOD Reply with quote

Hey Xplod, I was the one in the Celica, THe commodore was my gf's old man, he had to go into the airport so he decided to follow us in (groan) Yet another GTR kitted exec with wheels!!!! (groan)

Well yeah, i saw ya car, What stereo u runnin???

Catcha
Ben

And yes, i DID own the green gemini wagon, but the engine had about 3 months left, and the diff started making some wierd noises.........Anyway!

Ben
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2001 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: XPLOD Reply with quote

My stereo is pretty good i guess i dont have much money to spend
the deck its an old sterling a tape deck i think its 4x30 or 35 im not sure it has an option for a cd player

pioneer 6*9's three ways 220 watt they are sweet
and at the fron JBL 120 5 1/4 two ways

i want to get a sub happening but i cant afford it.
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2001 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: XPLOD Reply with quote

dont worry man, i have the same problem, i cant afford a sub either!
i just spent all my money on speakers and a new deck! well ordered it anyway! pick it up next monday... so then i'll have Alpine CD/Tuner, Rockford Fosgate 6x9's and Rockford Fosgate 6 1/2" Splits.....

my next stereo upgrade (it'll be a while!) will be a Alpine V12 Amp (the one that bridges to 400x1) and a Rockford 12" Punch HE2 Sub or a Alpine 12" Type S Sub.....
anyway, cya round.....

Matt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: