HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Adelaide To Victor Harbor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2001 9:27 pm    Post subject: Adelaide To Victor Harbor Reply with quote

Firstly i would like to thank all who turned out today, it was by no means a big cruise, but it was a great cruise none the less.
Unfortunately as Myself (Kev), Matt and Darren were making our way home through moana and christies beach, we had a little bit if trouble with the cops. They treatened to take our cars off the road and take our licences!!!
they were told by a group of ppl (probably commodore bogans) that we were doing burnouts earlier in the day! how tha fuck could we, we were at Victor!!
neway thanx again everyone, looking forward to the next cruise, hopefully a better turnout next time, and hopefully ppl that turn up will decide to cruise aswell.
Kev
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2001 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide To Victor Harbor Reply with quote

hey do you have that stupid l;aw were if the cop has reasonable suspicion of you doing burnouts he can take your car?
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide To Victor Harbor Reply with quote

No, fortunately we do not that facist law.

It's crazy....

Darren, Matt and the other fellas who rocked up; sorry to hear you had some cop dramas on the way home. That copper saw the combination of P-plates and Geminis and jumped to a conclusion.

It's not as though any of your cars are dungers either - they're all good looking, well kept cars - and they all had 4 matching wheels (ie, no black stockies on the back).

Just be rest assured that it does get a little better when you get to take down that dastardly P from your window.

Just don't be like me and have them twice (2nd time around for dangerous driving).
WAY2LOW
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2001 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide To Victor Harbor Reply with quote

sorry people i didnt turn up, it was to early in the morning for me, maybe next time hve a latter cruise, twilight cruise. as for the coppas if i went my car would have never been on the road again. its super low, mags on the front stokies on the back and a hair dryer under the bonnet, i would have been stuffed.
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2001 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide To Victor Harbor Reply with quote

i enjoyed the day, even tho only 4 cars went all the way to victor, it was good....
ben and dave, we got some good pics along the way like at marion and stuff, i'll have to send them to u!
as for the cop at christies, both me and kev have DARK tinted taillights, he was checking them out then realised we infact had been to victor (thanks to darrens effort of reeling off street names to prove we had infact followed the cop there and not been there previously doin burnouts) i am so suprised he didnt start there with the defects! but thank god he left before he started to think about them! we all woulda been fucked! well, enough about that, it was an allround top day!

Matt

PS. And SEAN where were u?!?!?????
Poizon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2001 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide To Victor Harbor Reply with quote

Again, my appologies for Olivia and myself being in non-attendance, but car problems (or lack thereof) prevailed, but good news follows that our car should be back on the road in a couple of weeks.

Todd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: