HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gemini History Story

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 1:33 am    Post subject: Gemini History Story Reply with quote

I've only been promising this for about 24 months, but promise that I am drawing ever closer to completing my History of the Gemini article for the HotGemini Website.

I'm hoping that it will be an integral part of the Website. People will be able to use it as a reference and a resource - it will clear up a lot of questions and finalise a lot of facts that have been the cause of arguements and debate. It is accurate, and should be taken as being 100% so.

Hopefully, it will clear up in people's minds which models and trim levels came with which equipment as standard.

People will also have the joy of reading about how their cars came into existence in the first place, and what sort of similar cars are available overseas.

I promise not to let it be more than two weeks away - read here that it has been pledged that by the end of October, there will be over 18,000 words worth of solid gold Gemini facts available to the public who use this website.

Cheers,

Dave
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 1:35 am    Post subject: Oops sorry for spam Reply with quote

Oops - didn't mean to send that twice.

By the way Joe and Adam, somebody spelled 'enter' wrong in the "You need to enter a message" text that I just came across when I didn't enter a message before issuing the post.

I don't really care, but since the rest of the site looks so professional, I thought I'd let you know.

Cheers.
joe
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Oops sorry for spam Reply with quote

Thanks Dave, that would be me, I just fixed it.

Can't wait for your finished article
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Oops sorry for s Reply with quote

"article"

sorry to nit pick but i hope it gets its own little dedicated link over there on the left! history or something?

about the cars?

i dunno, i mean i havn't even seen it yet but by judging from daves proven vast knowledge of the cars it will be good!
joe
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2001 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Oops sorry for spam Reply with quote

it's damn good!

BTW, I just fixed the little "feature" where you can only have 20 leters in a message subject, I changed it to 50
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Web Site All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: