HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

All Models Wanted

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keith
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 11:10 am    Post subject: All Models Wanted Reply with quote

Gemini Wreckers at Windsor is looking for some new stock, so if you've got a Gemini for sale give Darcy a call on
02 4577 4620
Blameme
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: All Models Wanted Reply with quote

Hi there keith

I rang Windsor wreckers on Monday and asked about the doors for a wagon and he wants $125 a door. I traked down some doors from a wreckers round here and they want $55 a door and i took a look the other day and there great. IM not shore now about The gemini wreckers in Windsor so.I will see you later

Mabe at the next meeting

Seeya
ADAM Blameme RACING
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: All Models Wante Reply with quote

Well i'll give you that, not always cheap but always top quality and always full of helpful advice which can be very hard to find. I've probly spend upwards of 400 bucks there and i rekon every dollar was worth it. Got my banged up TX looking half decent and running well.

You might find gemini parts at other wreckers but you won't ALWAYS find good quality stuff, if its at Windsor then its good quality.

Cheers
Martin
Blameme
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: All Models Wante Reply with quote

well thanx for that Martin

Never thought of it like that! BUT

When i live so far away only the cheapest parts will do.
I would love to open a gemini wreckers in Newcastle but i dont have the dosh letalone the customers that GEmini werckers at windsor would get.
I love the little cars and would love to work in a place that has everything to do with geminis.
I umemployed and well if anyone wants to give me a start im open to any work
Thanx Martin

SEE YA
ADAM Blameme RACING
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: