HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

washer and overflow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 4:23 pm    Post subject: washer and overflow Reply with quote

I just picked up a VK washer and overflow bottle and tryed to fit it in my gemini, To my suprise it fits well and looks heaps better. Note that I took out that shitty looking power box but now all i need to do is to find somewhere decent to put the coil and resistor. any ideas?
Woz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: washer and overflow Reply with quote

i managed to get an overflow bottle from some mazda (626 or somethin) and it fits snug in between my radiator & battery, and the washer metal bracket bolts up to the top radiator bolt...

in ur case, the coil & resistor might sit somewhere around/above the brake booster? think about doing some hiding of the wiring while ur there & make things look a bit neater...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: