HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gemini How To guides --(Adam Gibson)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2000 1:51 am    Post subject: Gemini How To guides --(Adam Gibson) Reply with quote

Just a suggestion that Joe put forward, firstly basic gemini maintenance how tos, you know, the stuff which is in the manual, and then more complicated stuff, like changing springs, swaybars, dashboards, you get the idea.

Apart from the obvious "How to install a Piazza Turbo motor in 240 easy steps" what would you guys be interested in seeing, keep it simple if you can, One I was thinking of was "how to get your engine and gearbox out in under 45 minutes" something me and my mates have down to an art.

Suggestions???
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2000 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini How To guides --(Dustin) Reply with quote

SOunds good
the engine out in uder 45 min sound like good going
mightbe help full to lots
sawy bars springs ect is also good
i was thinking of making my own 24 mm front sway bar
is normal mild steel or is it speacial spring steel
as i work a a boilermaker
it would be quiet easy for me to do
ps
i beilev that comodore VB - Vh fit in the rear of a gemini
they would be a cheap soloution for stifining up the rear ???/
u need to cut them a bit to
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini How To guides --(Ashley) Reply with quote

I have a few how to kinda things on my Gemini site. I'm still working on it, but I've got some factory settings etc. Also will have info on fitting a 2nd anti-roll bar to the front soon (I've seen it on a turbocharged TX and the guy said it was easy and stiffened the front up heaps).
http://ariel.une.edu.au/gemini/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: