HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ZZ/Z,ZZ/R,ZZ/T,CDT.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blameme
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 2:14 pm    Post subject: ZZ/Z,ZZ/R,ZZ/T,CDT. Reply with quote

Hi there

Well I have a good idea on the history of the gemini from TX to RB but its the sports models that have me FUCKED.

I have seen and heard alot about the ZZ/Z and i now what a CDT is never seen on in the fleash . But ZZ/R's and ZZ/T's are one of the sports models that have me thinking hard.

I want to know if anyone out there has any blue prints or copys of the hand books or something from all the models (ZZ/Z ZZ/R ZZ/T CDT) to drop us a line.

Im trying to get info on all the geminis so i can finish my history section in my site.

Well thanx for ya time
SEE YA
ADAM Blameme RACING
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: ZZ/Z,ZZ/R,ZZ/T,CDT. Reply with quote

hey adam i have a small bit on the CDT from fast four when it was a good magh
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: ZZ/Z,ZZ/R,ZZ/T,CDT. Reply with quote

adam,
i have a few pictures of zz/r's and zz/t's, i think they are promotional pictures from back in the day, i can email them to u if you want....
also i have 2 obviously advertisements of the 75 Gemini Minx, ever heard of it? i havent, but i do have these pics, let me know if you want them....
cheers

Matt
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: ZZ/Z,ZZ/R,ZZ/T,C Reply with quote

The Isuzu car club website has some photos which may be of use but no information. What i have come to learn from talking to various people is that ZZ/T's (and ZZ/R's i guess too) were only sold in japan and some we imported here through a grey importer in melbounre. What i woukd like to know is the difference between the R's and T's. You will find that most of these models got stripped and rallied because of the great engines they had (1.8dohc efi). The melbourne cops used them too i heard.
Blameme
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: ZZ/Z,ZZ/R,ZZ/T,CDT. Reply with quote

Well thanx to all for your help.

I would like you to send me the pics and info if use could.

Once again THANX

SEEYA
ADAM Blameme RACING
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: ZZ/Z,ZZ/R,ZZ/T,CDT. Reply with quote

well email me and i would
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: ZZ/Z,ZZ/R,ZZ/T,C Reply with quote

the zz/t was a the first prototypes made before they were sold as zz/r's. THe "T" is for trial
cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: