HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

engine size?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEM2NV
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 11:10 pm    Post subject: engine size? Reply with quote

how can you tell what size a gem engine is (1600,1800 etc). Is it written somewhere??
Jordo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: engine size? Reply with quote

It will say on the side of the block, G161 is a 1600(on the right hand side of the block at the front at the top), G200 is a 2 ltr(on the left hand side just behind the alternator bracket. I think the 1800 says G181 I'm not sure on that one. hope that helped u out
Jordo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: engine size? Reply with quote

the 1800 has G180 not G181 on it but I dont know which side or where
Fastgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 3:13 am    Post subject: Re: engine size? Reply with quote

its on the exhaust side of the motor, below the first welsh plug (the one closest to the timing case). g200 if its a 2ltr.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: