HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

road worthy's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linty
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 12:07 am    Post subject: road worthy's Reply with quote

i just finished my gem , but i cant register it cuz its missing the anitpollution gear and i cant get the engineer to pass it ,,, =(
anyone with any ideas would be great
Fastgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: road worthy's Reply with quote

You could put the pollution gear back on?

If you have a pre-pol motor then you can still have the head drilled and tapped to fit the air injection pipe on, dont need to drill it all the way into the exhaust port (unless you actually want it to work), air pump etc should pretty much just bolt on, get a late model inlet + exhaust manifold with the egr pipe fittings if your engine doesnt have one. Should be pretty easy.
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 1:46 am    Post subject: Re: road worthy's Reply with quote

I was going to say that.... Somewhere in the old forum I outlined the hows and why-nots of gemini pollution gear.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: