HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

MARK --(4BIDIN)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 5:53 am    Post subject: MARK --(4BIDIN) Reply with quote

Gday mark just wondering if you got your msd back yet?
what was wrong with it?
thanks for confirmation on the atm a freind of mine had one behind a turbo 1600 run 12.40 with manual same with the atm but lost mph he said to give it a go but wasnt shore if I had the hp to turn it mite work with a 2stage kit havent thort about putting one behind this engine?

old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: MARK --(Mark) Reply with quote

To tell you the truth i havent even been down to find out if its back yet. I am halfway thru a marathon run of motor building. Ive finshed 3 in the last month including fitting, one auto to manual conversion anothe headgasket and ive still got 2 more to build, so ive been pretty busy. I have just acquired a t04/to3 hybrid rebuilt turbo and a 450 4bbl holley, so im just about to slap this onto an 1800 and put it in a coupe to be my daily driver . At the moment ive got a v8 vk calais and its costing too much to register and keep full of fuel.....anyone want to buy a tuff vk calais, full brock kitted , genuine hdt, big stereo, great condition 308 with extractors, holley , high rise manifold etc, rwc and registered $6000
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 4:41 am    Post subject: Re: MARK --(4BIDIN) Reply with quote

Any of them hottys .
Do run a shop of just a backyardy.
I know what you mean about fuel I have my tow car 5L WB 1ton and have a new VX SS 5.7 6speed and Im paying 93cent NSW SUX its nearly cheaper to run them on shell 100 ?????
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: