HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

need to sell it!! --(Gatesy)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 7:18 pm    Post subject: need to sell it!! --(Gatesy) Reply with quote

I REALLY have to sell my TF. It's a stock 1600 Auto, new paint, mags with 2 good tyres, Kenwood tape deck, 99% rust free body, I wanted around $1100 for it but I am willing to consider any reasonable offer. email me at gatesy@arcom.com.au or give me a call on 0415 180 595. By the way, I'm in Adelaide.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: need to sell it!! --(nathan) Reply with quote

u r crazy, do u know how rare a rust free TF is! If i was u i would keep it, put in a manual and start doing it up!
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: need to sell it!! --(Gatesy) Reply with quote

I can't afford to! No job and need to pay my bills.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: need to sell it!! --(Tim Wiggy) Reply with quote

That was shameless self promotion
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: