HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Steelies for a TF --(Benjamin)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 3:00 am    Post subject: Steelies for a TF --(Benjamin) Reply with quote

I am looking to fit a set of steelies temporarily to my TF.
Mainly because I am a tight-arse and can't afford a nice set of mags right now. I have heard of BMW 15x6 rims fitting, which appeals to me somewhat, as I can stick some good tyres on them as well. How do these go for offset?

Second reason is they are hard wearing and I don't want fuss :)

What kinds of wheels fit?

Thanx
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 4:54 am    Post subject: Re: Steelies for a TF --(jfk) Reply with quote

i can get 14 inch chasersz
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Steelies for a TF --(stocky) Reply with quote

bmw and corolla rims fit
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: Steelies for a TF --(gem16c) Reply with quote

laser wheels to
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: Steelies for a TF --(Benjamin) Reply with quote

Cool, BMW it is then.
Anyone know of any particular sizes?

Thanx
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Steelies for a TF --(Dave) Reply with quote

Mine are 14"x5.5" BMW steelies.

You can pick them up for between $44-$100 a set, depending on who is selling them. I know a guy who paid $200 for a set - he bought them brand new from BMW, the sucker!
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: Steelies for a TF --(knobby) Reply with quote

no they dont, lasers are the same as cordia's which dont fit, i know because i have a set of cordia turbo rims, which dont fit my car :(

if any one wants them i'll sell them for $100

old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Steelies for a TF --(FLYINLOW) Reply with quote

I got a set of BMW 15 x 7's but u aint gettin them i picked em up myself the other day been lookin for ages the guy got em and i bought em 20 mins later for $100 in fuckin perfect condition.

and they are rare but shit if ur lucky u can get some big tyres on the bastards.
good luck
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Steelies for a TF --(Dave) Reply with quote

Post 1993ish Laser rims fit.

You know the model AFTER the round-bum models? The model that Dick Johnson blew two turbos on before retiring in the Targa Tasmania a few years ago when they were new?

Well, that model has a 4x100mm stud pattern.

Having said that, who'd want Ford rims on a Holden? A turkey, no less.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: