HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

new or old --(bruno)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 1:31 am    Post subject: new or old --(bruno) Reply with quote

Im in a predicament, i have a defected to the shit TE gem, its out of rego and the engines getting tired. other than a bit of rust and front damage its sweet.
id just like peoples opioions on what to do, fix the old gem or buy a new gem, i have around $1000 to spend on one of tghe two options
any help would be sweet.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: new or old --(stocky) Reply with quote

if its defected for extreme reasons then dont bother with it, dont forget rego costs like $800 so you'd prolly be better off get a new one. whats wrong with the front end??
where are you??
if its only grille and headlights i could help you, got a good 1600 with a shaved head, 2 month old clutch and head and 5spd box.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 3:20 am    Post subject: Re: new or old --(Ben Wight) Reply with quote

You wont be able to get anything decent for $1000, so you might as well fix up your car I spose.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 6:04 am    Post subject: Re: new or old --(martin) Reply with quote

You can have my gem for 1200
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: new or old --(knobby) Reply with quote

where r u?
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 6:16 am    Post subject: Re: new or old --(knobby) Reply with quote

where r u?
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: Gearbox --(Grant) Reply with quote

Hey doode i'll take the gearbox off ya if u're from sydney !
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: Gearbox --(Todd) Reply with quote

Or in Adelaide it's mine Smile heh

Todd
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: Gearbox --(stocky) Reply with quote

i'm in sydney.
i'll give you the whole car cause my old man wants to piss it off. the engine is in perfect nick, no knocks, ticks, taps etc, just had the head rebuilt, new fuel pump, filter, points ramflo airfilter aswell as stocka, high performance leads, newish coil, brake pads, lowered springs in the front with engine pipe to match (for legal reasons for height) heaps!!!!
give me a price. near parra and blacktown to be exact
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: