HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

HELP WITH LOWERING ! --(slick)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 6:50 am    Post subject: HELP WITH LOWERING ! --(slick) Reply with quote

Hey guys... i've asked the quesion on here and have come to the conclusion i am going to lower me gemmy 2 inchs. And going along with my budget a set of king springs seems most practical. Now i've gotten a quote to fit them and it will cost me about $137 to fit and $44 for an alignment?? is this reasonable or would it be worth it to save the $170 and use a coil spring compressor an fit them myself??

any help would be good.. i wanna get the girl lowered in the next 2 weeks!!!

thanks slick
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: HELP WITH LOWERING ! --(gem16c) Reply with quote

just do it yourself pretty easy and you don't really need a compressor just tie the front one's to something if ya worried about em flyin out
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: HELP WITH LOWERING ! --(TIm Wiggy) Reply with quote

I just got mine lowered 2 inches the other day. The springs cost me about 250 all up, i got some friends of my mate at work to knock them in for a carton of beer! wheel alignment actually improved as well!
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: HELP WITH LOWERING ! --(Benjamin) Reply with quote

It would be $44 well spent, methinks Smile
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 4:57 am    Post subject: Re: HELP WITH LOWERING ! --(SLICK) Reply with quote

Yeah me thinks so too... i think i'll get it done professionally cause if something goes wrong at least i got someone then to blame... bar myself in other case.!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: