HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

car clubs --(tim hill)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 8:21 pm    Post subject: car clubs --(tim hill) Reply with quote

what do you do in a car club? If I had to drive any long distances my car would fall apart
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: car clubs --(Blameme) Reply with quote

Im a member of the Newcastle branch of the NSW Gemini club
Its great we have a meeting 1st wedsday of every month and we go Gokarting,Paintballing,have barbies in at the foreshore,go to car shows and have a display.
We do heaps of stuff and the more members we get to the events the better it is for the whole club.

So if your in to a bit of fun and just like to sit and chat and like to be social and make new friends then come join.

SEE YA
ADAM Blameme RACING
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: car clubs --(tim hill) Reply with quote

thanks,
unfortunately i live on the sunshine coast so i can't really get down there. i know there is one up here though. i think its in Buderim.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: car clubs --(nomiS) Reply with quote

I'm in a rally club .... we do rallying Smile
Plus other driving events and some social events every now and again

There's sporting car clubs that do mostly tarmac events, offroad clubs that do offraods events etc. etc.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: