HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Day of Mourning --(Tremini)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: paul the dreamer --(ToTuff) Reply with quote

your a wanker paul no bullshit..so whats your ride then cant answer because you dont have one or what??
like I asked before Im just curious because you give a lotta shit to other peoples rides so you must own a nice one to back that big mouth of yours..

old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: paul the dreamer --(Paul) Reply with quote

I have a few different ones.

I have a '76 G60 Nissan Patrol soft top SWB with a 308 in it, I have a VB Commodore with a 202 and triple SU's, I am restoring an FC setup for an sbc (not sure which size sb i'm going to go with just yet...depends whats on offer and how much dosh I have when the project is ready for its' heart). And i'm considering buying one of my mates TX's (might be a TD, not 100% sure ??), that he started to restore, but got sick of it. (has straight, fresh-painted body, and decent interior), if I buy that, i'll most likely turn it into a pro streeter with a 308....haven't decided if I need those hassles on my plate at the minute.

Paul
Never late in a 308, a 202, a...327/350/400?, and perhaps another 308
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: paul the dreamer --(to tuff) Reply with quote

the nissan patrol sounds sweet i actually have a mate with a hilux twin cab with a 308 and 4 speed in it and that thing is just down right awsome to cruise in..
and the FC put a 400 SBC in it for the torque then you dont need fuk all work done to it and it will be a tree trunk puller and the gemini with the 308 in it dont bother
and if your from VIC or adelaide racing is up shit creek save your money.. pump it into the FC returns would be better
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: