HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

How to change the oil

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2001 7:01 pm    Post subject: How to change the oil Reply with quote

Run engine until operating temperature is reached, place car onto large flat surface, remove the sump plug, drain oil into suitable container, remove filter, fit new filter, replace drain plug, fill engine with correct grade and amount of oil, wait for oil to settle, check oil level, top up if necessary.

(I needed to include this tip because of the way the image submission program works, expect more stupidly simple tips in future)
nail
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 12:20 am    Post subject: good to know Reply with quote

lol
JFK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 9:24 pm    Post subject: start it first Reply with quote

start it before u check your oil level so that the filter fill with oil and u have oil pressure
SOBIL
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject: Thank you very much Reply with quote

I am so happy sombody put this up... I have always wondered how to change oil. So when do we change big end shells? LOLZ. Im sorry but if you couldn't figure out how to change oil then i do not advise trying any other procedures listed here..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Engines All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: