HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Dead TG taillights

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 6:01 pm    Post subject: Dead TG taillights Reply with quote

As any owner of a TG Gemi would know the tail lights can be a nuisance in the way they tend, after time, to fall out. There is three options for the owner:

The first being to search high and low for a decent cheap second hand pair ( which I can assure you is near imposible),

The second is to get your local trusty wrecker to order you in a set of new tail lights, however this can be very expensive for the average Gemini owner (if you are lucky like I was and have good contacts this can be cheap),

The third option however is cheap, different and adds individuality to your TG, you can pick up TE taillights any where as they are pretty common and don't fall to bits and these fit into place on the arse of your Gem with ease.

So which ever option you choose I am sure your TG will be flashing its butt around town once again with pride.

From Rosie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Body All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: