HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TG turbo now cheaper URGENT

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TURBOY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: TG turbo now cheaper URGENT Reply with quote

ok i have to sell this car this week i was asking for $8000 but i need money realy urgent so im seling it for $4900 at this price im giving it away it costed me over $25.000 heres the long list give me a call urgently if ur interested 0401267277

the list is long but here we go

its baby blue with second layer pink and violet pearl most expensive paint used SIKKENS inside out

these parts are all brand new from gm and rare spares:
tail lights rear garnish
rear bar and moulds, boot rubber
front bar and moulds headlights all indicators front grill
door rubbers
window mouldings and and rubbers.
brand new grey carpet

2 way sabesto electric sunroof
4 windows are electric and working brand new kit
and vl switches

have 2 front brocky seats worth 800 bucks if you can find them with brand new trim, 2 racing harnest.
door trims are the same trim with the seats and roof .vl calais grey veluer.
custom kick panels on front doors ,whit 8" kicker impulse split and a 3" kicker speaker and a small kicker tweeter.
custom parcel shelf with kicker and polk gear and venitions. cutom carpeted boot panels. auto meter guages. leather steering wheel and razo pedals. elec boot release, stinger dry cell batery in the boot.

the mechanicals

full rebuilt 1600
with rods, forged pistons, port polish head, large valve holes over size valves, cam all machines new seals gaskets, custom sump with turbo oil sender. chrome cover. top to bottom turbo setup spent $3800 just on blck and head

rodeo and piazza inlet manifold, with michrotec computer and hand controller, vl turbo fuel pump, custom turbo manifold, full reconditiond and polished t3 with brand new t4 compresor, 3" dump pipe and 2 muflers and down pipe.
reconditioned 5 speed with hd clutch, mini spool diff, 2x roh wheels with good year slicks and good rubber. im sure thers more i forgot to include

the cars not runing needs electricals wired up but the computer is hooked up have no time or the money anymore 95% of the stuff have receipts spent over close to 30g's

I will swap for a tf or tg panelvan in real good nick with work done 2 it

i probably wont have time to check out the post

The pics are here on this link the pics where taken when the car was dusty so …

http://groups.msn.com/calibraturbo4x4/shoebox.msnw?Page=1
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: SOMEONE BUY THIS IT IS A FUCKING BARGAIN! Reply with quote

Fuck, dude i feel so sorry for you man. I can't beleive you have to sell that so cheap! Fuck!! I hope it all works out mate. I'm sure anyone that is doing this/done this to a gemi will feel your pain for selling it so cheap.
TURBOY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: SOMEONE BUY THIS IT IS A FUCKING BARGAIN! Reply with quote

thenx ONLYA4 your the only person that understands what ive done and how much im seling the car for, and thenk god i dont need any one here to understand me and buy my car coz ive found the money and im not seling the car for $4900 anymore
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: SOMEONE BUY THIS IT IS A FUCKING BARGAIN! Reply with quote

good to hear. i completly understand how much money and effort goes into building cars
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: SOMEONE BUY THIS IT IS A FUCKING BARGAIN! Reply with quote

Oh dude thats good as (not for anyone wanting to buy it) but mate im so relieved for ya, i think i would honestly cry if i had to sell mine after its nearly finished.

There is prolly about 15 people on here that could sympathise with you, but yeah mate, im glad for ya. Hope to see ya cruisin round in it this year.
BADGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: SOMEONE BUY THIS IT IS A FUCKING BARGAIN! Reply with quote

Hang on a min.
Did u spend the $30,000 grand on the car or the person u brough it off did?
Cos I brought my rims off a bloke who had the same car.

He said he spent 30 on it and some guy came and brought it for $5000.

Its exactly the same still in the same shape only that U said U wanted to respray it.
it was a light blue amd had a tv in the dash and everything.

so did U build this car or did U buy it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: