HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Greg - Brisbane Dyno Day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draevon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Greg - Brisbane Dyno Day Reply with quote

Hey Greg, how are plans for your Brisbane Dyno day coming. I'll be there if you can get it sorted.

.draevon
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Greg - Brisbane Dyno Day Reply with quote

hey draevon i saw ya pulled over on the highway near slacks creek today wit your boot popped. i was cruising in the far lane and couldnt move over to pull over. was anything wrong???
Greg
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Greg - Brisbane Dyno Day Reply with quote

Sorry dude, but I didn't really get enough initial interest to pursue it any more. I saw the headaches you had trying to get people to pay once you booked the skid pan and it kinda scared me off...

I might try again in a few months - if I do organise one you'll all hear about it!

Greg
Draevon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Greg - Brisbane Dyno Day Reply with quote

one of my rear tyres blew out ... very exciting ... must be all that new power Smile
Draevon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Greg - Brisbane Dyno Day Reply with quote

yeah people suck ... i might be trying to sort another skidpan day in a month or so too, now that my car is back in decent running order.

That's a shame.
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Greg - Brisbane Dyno Day Reply with quote

you do an engine swap recently mate?
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Greg - Brisbane Dyno Day Reply with quote

If you need a hand getting payments let me know and I'll go round with a baseball bat again Smile
Draevon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Greg - Brisbane Dyno Day Reply with quote

yuh huh ... got a G180 now with bits and pieces that make it go faster bolted on here and there. I'm a much happier camper now.

.draevon
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:16 am    Post subject: Re: Greg - Brisbane Dyno Day Reply with quote

mm, I remember when I put my G180 in, pretty big step up in the torque factor isnt it. Specially if you have other bits on it too Smile
Draevon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Greg - Brisbane Dyno Day Reply with quote

yes it is ... more bits to go on shortly too
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: