HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

polyair air bags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lowride_tf
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: polyair air bags Reply with quote

hey guys,
just wondering if anyone on this site has got polyair air bags installed on da back of their gem cause i am thinkin of gettin them but i just wanna hear some other peoples opinions

thanks troy.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: polyair air bags Reply with quote

was gona do it, till i took a ride in a minitruck. shit handleing .

anyways. i was quoted $600 for the cheapest set up and un approved valves (ie illegal) and $1400 with all approved valves and hose etc..
thats rear only
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: polyair air bags Reply with quote

A guy in adelaide has a Lexus something or rather with no plate. DFECT ME

He has hydrolics in his car cost him 10 grand! no back seat as thats where the compressor is. it was mad tho...he wasnt showing it off too much tho, can probly understand why.

He went in the db challenge and as he left the tent he dropped about 4 or 5 inches. nice!
Wagonslut
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: polyair air bags Reply with quote

polyairbags dont lower a cars ride height as such. They are designed to carry loads particuly 4wd's and trademen vans/utes. they sit inside ur coil spring and can be inflated when carrying loads, u can gain heights upto 30-60mm in most cases. then theres the bellows which arte designed for leaf sprung rears. pointless for a gemini.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: