HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gemini Sunroofs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voiz
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:26 am    Post subject: Gemini Sunroofs Reply with quote

Whats the go, how much are they worth for a decent electric one. can u buy kits and are they hard to install?
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Sunroofs Reply with quote

Lots and hard.

I had a sunroof in my old gem but it was getting rust around it. Even with my gem now (nice paint and well looked after) i dont think id get someone to cut a hole in the roof incase the roof all fell to pieces (who knows what its like under there)
To replace my old one (as it leaked) it would have cost me 425 dollars to drive it down there with no old sun roof in there and just a huge hole in the roof, theyd do the rest...

But if rust did start to cause prob's for them, they'd say tough shit, we cant do it. so then id be stuck with a hole in the roof...not worth i dont think, but thats my opinion.

and that 425 was only for a push up one.

Matt
Voiz
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Sunroofs Reply with quote

yea good point. forget that idea. i look into air-cond or sumthin
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Sunroofs Reply with quote

Lol

i heard somewhere u cant get them regassed or new air con things for gems anymore...just a rumour, dont quote me.

If ya got a hella cruiser, just chuck all ya windys down and turn some cool music on, Not loud so everyone will think your a tool - like jetty road at glenelg, the esplanade, or rocking up at a cruise. HAHA losers
Voiz
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Sunroofs Reply with quote

lol yea.. alls sweet until she rains.. damn gemini foggin up like a bitch Wink btw, i replied to ur question bout my twin-cam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: