HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

for sale forum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:16 pm    Post subject: for sale forum Reply with quote

there is such a volume of posts to this forum, that I wonder if it would be worth splitting it into two fora. "cars for sale" and "parts for sale"? an ad I put in just on tuesday is already buried 4 pages deep!

And I think it would be a good idea to make the location field in the personal info page mandatory. that way you can at least see where a person is, if they don't mention it in their add.
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: for sale forum Reply with quote

one day your sugestions will come true in a magical word of geminis mick. email me mate
GEM13B
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: for sale forum Reply with quote

here here bro. i hear ya. i feel d same add go back through the pages. there shoul be sections. things would be eaiser
wannerooderro
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 3:09 am    Post subject: Re: for sale forum Reply with quote

i dont think the site owners read this forumn very much.... coz ppl have said this many times b4 (just serch the forumn and ull see) and there hasnt been changes made.

seperating it into 2 diff forumns woudl be a perdy good idea... has its ups and downs but yeh still be orrite
jimbob03
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 2:39 am    Post subject: Re: for sale forum Reply with quote

what bout 4 sections.
1.interiour
2.exteriour
3.engine, engine bay
4.cars 4 sale
this way people wont have 2 go through pages of carp 2 find what they want

cheers
TF Jemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Great ideas Reply with quote

definatly agree guys, specially about new adds getting buried overnight and more importantly about peeps locations. honestly puting your suburb, or even just your state, couldn't be invading too much on anyones privacy.

perhaps instead of putting 1-20 posts on a page, there should be a day's posts on each page you load up...therefor as you press next you go back a day....just a suggestion

sorry bout long post
TF Jemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Great ideas Reply with quote

definatly agree guys, specially about new adds getting buried overnight and more importantly about peeps locations. honestly puting your suburb, or even just your state, couldn't be invading too much on anyones privacy.

perhaps instead of putting 1-20 posts on a page, there should be a day's posts on each page you load up...therefor as you press next you go back a day....just a suggestion

sorry bout long post
TF Jemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: AAAARRRRRGGGGHH!!!!!! Reply with quote

and obviously we need some way to be able to delete, or at least modify your own posts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Web Site All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: