HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TRADE FULL RE-SPRAY any colour 4 turbo parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SLIMER
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:51 am    Post subject: TRADE FULL RE-SPRAY any colour 4 turbo parts Reply with quote

i am in the process of getting the gemini turboed, so i thought that maybe one of you guys off this site might be trying to sell there turbo gear to get a re-spray or have some turbo gear laying around your garages and could do with a re-spray so why not trade i thought, much easier than doing it the hard way, if anyone is interested in doing a trade for their turbo gear i can give them a full inside and out re-spray in ANY colour they want (not the FX change-colour paint though) as its around $700 per LT. and would have to compare the gear to whats involved with the car (in other words if you got turbo gear and want a re-spray and the car you want sprayed is a piece of junk its no deal) (common sense...hey on here you get some weird people)
so yeh thats about it...if use have any ???? just ring/sms or reply here..
Steve 0421646875
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: TRADE FULL RE-SPRAY any colour 4 turbo parts Reply with quote

ur in qld now huh?

my brother might have been interested in swapping his custom exhaust manifold and t03 r/b for paint. he would have stripped the car, body has no rust or dents.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: